The far end shut down the connection. You'd need to look at the logs on
the far end. We've had this before when the server ran out of disk
space. I doubt that is your problem because you said that it works a bit
later. Perhaps the server is overloaded?

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.