But I¹ve learned from my current configuration that being ³creative² tends
to confound the people who otherwise would be most likely to provide advice
and assistance in a time of dire need. When you start branching off the
normally beaten path, less and less people will understand where you¹ve
gone, so that when you get lost, it¹s much harder to find your way again.

Whenever your mind says ³Gee! I didn¹t know you could do that...², it may be
time to examine ³that² to be sure you really want to go there. System Config
has really neat features to allow you to create a configuration that can be
shared by multiple systems... But doing so may limit the number of people
you can address questions to.

I ³chose the road less traveled², and while, like the poet, I don¹t regret
it, and have seen many interesting things along the way, there¹s something
to be said for Interstate Highways as well... When you break down.
--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OC-1-13              200 First Street SW