Quoting Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> A certification of what?

Honestly I don't know.  Anything that says "See, I told you it was secure!"  :-)

> Hipersockets traffic is internal to the box.
> Perhaps they are worried about a lack of control on the I/O configuration
> (HMC access, dynamic I/O), allowing unauthorized connection to an IQD
> CHPID?

No chance of that.  They wouldn't know a CHPID from Officer Francis Llewellyn
Poncherello.  Basically, they're saying that it's a communication link so it
has to be encrypted.

I actually think I'm gonna be on the losing end of this one...  :-(

Leland