From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Moore, Terry A.
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 10:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MVMRUG Meeting April 20 - Columbus, OH

Just a reminder that the spring MVMRUG meeting will be held Friday April
20.  Details can be found at http://www.mvmrug.org/nextmtg..html
<http://www.mvmrug.org/nextmtg.html> .  If you are thinking of
attending, please let me know so we can get a count for catering.

Terry

cross posted to MVMRUG-L, IBMVM-L and LINUX-390 lists.

________________________________

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others; also
please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it
from your system. The Timken Company / The Timken Corporation

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual
and/or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender and delete the
material from any computer.