Alan,
We only have VM440.
We have 14 MVS & 1 VM as guests for a HypVM.
We want to be able to connect to VM 1st lvl for maintenance and to MVS and
VM 2nd lvl full IP.

We used CTC when we had a 7060-h70 with a card ethernet and we used
15 cards like this :
DEVICE CTCSVZ1 CTC 103A
LINK LNKSVZ1 CTC 1 CTCSVZ1

15 IP addresses are coded in gateway

Each directory had their SPECIAL xxx CTC cards also coded.
In the dtcparms we had 15 vctc defined too.
It worked fine.

Now that we have a z800 with OSA card, could we maintain the same config
with the CTC.

I can't attach the 3 OSA subchannels to our MVS since  they are in use by VM
TCIP 1st lvl.

Hope I'm clear.

Alain