Hi,
I set up an alternate TCPIP stack - the TCPIP user has
a CPUID that has a different name in the SYSTEM NETID.

That TCPIP starts a different SMTP server, also on
that 'other system' (CPUID). [Note: not to be confused
with OtherSystem (tm?) ]

My own userid is running with that CPUID, and identifies
itself using that system name from the NETID. My user
correctly uses the alternate stack, but when I send a
note with SENDFILE ( NOTE SMTP it goes to the
SMTP user, and *not* to my alternate server.

Is there something to set to tell it who the correct
server is? I am getting tired of 'CP TRAN SMTP R ...'.

Thanks,
Shimon

**
Shimon Lebowitz                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM System Programmer           .
Israel Police National HQ.     http://www.poboxes.com/shimonpgp
Jerusalem, Israel              phone: +972 2 542-9877  fax: 542-9308
**