ALL is not a MODULE, but an XEDIT macro, it lives on the S-disk as ALL
XEDIT. It is compiled, and its source is there too: ALL SXEDIT.  Thus, ALL
can only be used from inside XEDIT, or from REXX execs that address XEDIT.

If you're really using an EXEC, and not an XEDIT macro, you might want to
learn some PIPE:
'PIPE < my file A',         /* Read the input file */
  '|NLOCATE 12-13 /02/',   /* remove records woth 02 in cols 12-13 */
  '|> my file A'           /* Rewrite onto disk */

To learn PIPEs, you may want to read our Telecourse:
  http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/descript.cgi?TCVM2
To improve your REXX skills there is the REXX Telecourse:
 http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/descript.cgi?TCVM1

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support