Hey Guys,

Thought some would like to know what I did on this issue.

1) I created a USER DIRECT entry called DOSDASD (just used to own
minidisks) (our test VSE is called DOS). Then I added a MDISK statement
for the volume to be migrated, as such:

USER DOSDASD DOSDASD 8M 8M ABCDEFG
  MDISK 5024 3390 000 END DOS907 MR RDOS WDOS MDOS

2) Added a link statement for the volume to DOS USER DIRECT entry,
linking the volume as the vdev to be used on DOS :

 LINK DOSDASD 5024 907 MW MDOS

3) Removed direct access of volume to DOS (ATT 5024 DOS 907)

4) Added volume to SYSTEM CONFIG

5) SHUTDOWN DOS

6) Issued ATT 5024 to SYSTEM

7) IPL DOS

8) Update Backup and DR procedures

This worked well. I plan on migrating the other (Unique named) TEST
volumes tonight and on production over the weekend. Thanks for everyones
input!

Tim