Hi, Simon.

That's odd, as I am just using the standard Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail client here, with the default settings. Does this note also have the "reply-to" header as well?

DJ
Shimon Lebowitz wrote:
I seem to remember that if you want a disk
to survive VMFSETUP, it must be accessed as C.
(But I havent done any service in ages)

Shimon

P.S. Dave, why do you have a "Reply-to" header in your email?
It overrode the default of 'reply to list', and I almost sent this directly
to you, until I noticed.

Hi, Ann.

Yes, you did the correct thing by putting the RSU SERVLINK
files on MAINT's 500 mdisk. Try accessing it using a file
mode outside the range of file modes VMSES/E uses (E through
L, as I seem to recall). Try doing an ACC 500 Z and then run
the VMFINS step again. The RSU SERVLINK file should then be
available....

Hope this helps, and good luck.

DJ