:
> "Logic error - contact the IBM Support Center"

As the message says, open a PMR.  TCPRUN is trying to read "GURI/SP
DTCPARMS *".  A slash is not a valid character in a CMS file.  TCPRUN
needs to remove any special characters from the node id before using it as
a filename.

It is doing this because your NJE node name, which IDENTIFY gets from
SYSTEM NETID S or the SYSTEM_IDENTIFIER in SYSTEM CONFIG, is "GURI/SP".