Ok, ok.. I apologize for implying that anyone
here is a "FREAK 4a", I only meant "EXPERT"!  :)

To summarize -

> For VSE-TM:

> 2) VM needs to act as a virtual router and send all 10.1.4.2
> traffic over the VCTC to VSE. Also, returning traffic from VSE
> must go out over 10.0.0.7.

> For VSE-IM:

> 2) Here I need to set up a new VSE-I link in VM-P,
> which does not yet have a VCTC to IM.
> 3) Once I have the CTC, VM routing should be implemented
> just like between VM-T and VSE-TM.

My basic question is what steps are required/sufficient
for VM to route between an OSD lan on one side,
and a VSE system connected to VM on the other?

Thanks!
Shimon
Shimon Lebowitz                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM System Programmer           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Israel Police National HQ.     http://www.poboxes.com/shimonpgp
Jerusalem, Israel              phone: +972 2 542-9877  fax: 542-9308