Colin,

Also, CA's V/Seg-PLUS can help you with this ... it support transparent
"aliasing" of segment names (user JOE says "IPL CMS" ... but a V/Seg alias say
CMS for user JOE is really CMS22).

<<< snip >>>
LOGON JRTEST
z/VM Version 5 Release 2.0, Service Level 0602 (64-bit),
built on IBM Virtualization Technology
There is no logmsg data
FILES:   NO RDR,   NO PRT,   NO PUN
LOGON AT 06:57:08 EDT FRIDAY 05/11/07
VSPSGX1957I IPL      of CMS      replaced with CMSJR
DMSACC724I 19E replaces Y (19E)
DMSACP723I Y (19E) R/O
z/VM V5.2.0    2006-12-15 14:31
Ready;