From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 11:59 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: RES: PALNK when activating XCA for OSE/SNA

On Tuesday, 05/15/2007 at 01:04 ZE2, Shimon Lebowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:
> Important note from IBM support: the little 'terminator' plug that
> came with the OSA can be plugged in (if you still know where
> you put it! lol) and VTAM will consider it an OSA attached to a net.

Oh, wow.  A "blast from the past".  :-)  My old VM networking
presentations included the warning that you should activate OSAs only
when
a cable is plugged into it or the terminator is present.  I completely
forgot about that.  Sorry.