You can use the NETSTAT command with the CP option. Enter NETSTAT CP DET /cuu/. You could also use the SECUSER (secondary user or console facility). From a class A or C privileged userid, enter:

SET SECUSER TCPIP /yourid/
then

SEND CP TCPIP DET /cuu

/When you're done, enter:

SET SECUSER TCPIP RESET

Jim

Anne Crabtree wrote:
Do I have to logon TCPIP to detach it or can I do it from, say, MAINT?

Anne D. Crabtree
System Programmer
WV Dept of Administration - OT
304-558-5914 ext 8885
Fax 304-558-1351

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 5/21/2007 3:26 PM >>>
On Monday, 05/21/2007 at 10:04 AST, Anne Crabtree