We're having a problem today where it appears that VM itself is using a lot of
cpu. We use ESAMON and I've looked for a smoking gun.  I know it's not regular
users because their cpu utilization is low where as the system utilization is
way above normal for us.  Thing is I can't find a screen in ESAMON that will let
me look at what specifically the system(VM) is doing. I opened an incident with
Velocity this morning and still haven't heard back from them. Are there any
ESAMON users out there who know which screen I can use?
Thanks,
Steve G.