> Some common reasons for error E00A are described at:
> http://www.vm.ibm.com/virtualnetwork/hintarp.html

I looked at that web page, got to the same advice
David Kreuter gave:
> For z/VM 5.1.0 and 5.2.0, use of the SOURCEVIPA statement in the TCP/IP
> Configuration file eliminated these harmless messages for this configuration.

As I wrote in my previous post, I was just playing around
with a test stack. I also (finally) set up a vswitch as was
suggested for reliability, I couldn't believe how easy it was.

- defined controllers
- defined vswitch
- defined nic
- couple to vswitch
- voila! kill an osa connection, the other takes over;
  kill a controller, the other takes over. It's great! Thank you!!

Shalom,
Shimon

**
Shimon Lebowitz                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM System Programmer           .
Israel Police National HQ.     http://www.poboxes.com/shimonpgp
Jerusalem, Israel              phone: +972 2 542-9877  fax: 542-9308
**