Hi Lee,

Sorry, no suggestions. We were older than you, but we jumped VSE
first, from VSE/ESA 2.2 to VSE 2.6.2 and then moved from VM/ESA 2.3 to
z/VM 4.4. Both old releases ran fine on the 7060 we had to put in
first (not enough cycles to take the VSE turbo dispatcher overhead).
We may have needed PTFs for hardware support first, I would have to
check my notes, which are at the office.

Ron