I have been trying to use the CKDSVRST program from the IBM Downloads
webpage to write images of non-CMS minidisks to a tape and then restore
them. This program writes two files to the tape for each input minidisk.
The first file is a control record that provides some information about
what is really in the next data file. For the most part, this works, but
once in a while the program gives me an 'Internal Error'. Here is the
section of the CKDSVRST $LOGFILE.

Has anyone seen this in their use of this program?

/Tom Kern

*===============================================================================
*START CKDSVRST   : 06/22/07 12:25:46
*ENTRY PARAMETERS : MSG(LONG) LOG TODISK(2123) FRTAPE IDENT(XXXX0123)
*                   NOREWIND
*MSG              : CTL: DEV=3390, TYPE=CMS    , LBL=TST123,
*                   DATE=06/22/07 12:07:27, IDENT=Z51_0123, CYLS=100
*
*MSG              : INTERNAL ERROR IN CKDSVRST MODULE AT OFFSET 00218C
*EXIT RC          : 28
*END              : 06/22/07 12:25:46