On 6/25/07, Jim Bohnsack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Unless I'm missing something, it looks to me like what we, in IBM, used
to call boilerplate.  I hope that I'm missing something, however.

Sigh. I predict that real soon you will be required to design your own
avatar with beard and grey hair and go on Second Life and chat to an
IBMer open an ETR there. And if you don't like it, they will just take
your alternatives away to encourage use...

One would think IBM had learned how brittle electronic communities
are. When their internal fora moved away from VM to get an easy user
interface, the signal to noise ratio dropped with an order of
magnitude.

Rob

PS Somehow my gmail client shows me all advertising for vacation in
Mexico or Seychelles with all posts about IBM's new service... :-)