Jim,

The timeout values are configured in the FTP DATA file.  There are a few
knobs in there that you may need to twist depending on what's causing the
timeout - CCONNTIME, DATACTTIME, DCONNTIME, INACTTIME & MYOPENTIME

Regards,
Miguel Delapaz
z/VM TCP/IP Development

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 06/26/2007