So David, there are 4 of them in world. I have 3 of them here, one gateway
and 2 DSPU units.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome
de David Boyes
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2007 19:16
Para: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Assunto: Re: RES: 3174 Don't work with TCP/IP Under VMESA

That 3174 IP gateway feature only operates when the 3174 is a) running SNA
microcode and is b) attached to VTAM. It is not supported for use with the
VM TCP stack.and does not work.

It's nie to know that you have the other one of those beasts. I thought I
had the only one left in the world...