Paul--Thanks for that link. If you back up to just include the /history/ part of the address, you can see some other interesting historical options. I didn't see a picture of a clock that matches my 1st grade, 1949 remembrance. I am positive it would not have been connected to any kind of master. The school was a stand alone, one room school with all 8 grades in one room. The teacher would go down to the basement every hour or so to put some coal in the furnace. I don't even remember a telephone in the building. I think the clock was round with a black metal frame. Very utilitarian.

Jim

Feller, Paul wrote:
 Talking about IBM clocks.  Here is a link that some of you may already
know.

 http://www-03.ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/cc/cc_intro.html

Paul Feller=20
AIT Mainframe Technical Support=20