Normally try CA site and BMC site to check level compatibility.

Carlos Bodra

-----Mensagem original-----
De: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome
de Antonio C Prado
Enviada em: terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2007 10:15
Para: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Assunto: CA and B&B old versions

Hello friends!

We are moving from a 9672 with OS/390 2.7 to a z9 with OS/390 2.10 under
zVM 5.3. We have the following products from CA and B&B (BMC):

 JOBTRAC               CA            3.5
 CA90                  CA            1.0
 CA-11                 CA            2.2
 VIEW                  CA            2.0
 TLMS                  CA            5.5
 DELIVER               CA            1.7
 SPOOL                 CA            2.0
 OPSMVS II             CA            4.4
 GSS                   CA            2.7.2
 EASYTRIEVE PLUS       CA            6.3
 BOOLE/CICS            B&B           5.5.01
 BOOLE/DB2             B&B           7.1.0
 BOOLE/DASD            B&B           2.4.1

Does anybody know where can I find compliance information of these
products to the new environment?

Thanks

Antonio