We have five linux instances running, two of which aren't really being
used, two are production and one is test.  In the test linux instance,
they are running a web app (which I know nothing about).  At certain
times during the day, this test instance will take close to 100% of the
IFL.  We want to back it off so that it can take no more than 50% to see
how that affects them.  Would it be logical to issue SET SHARE linux
RELATIVE 50 since it is defaulting to REL 100?  Will that do what I
think and limit it to half of what the other virtual machines "get"?

Anne D. Crabtree
System Programmer
WV Dept of Administration - OT
304-558-1494