Richard,

Use the following information:

   * * *  VM Service FTP Information  * * *

  FTP site:      testcase.boulder.ibm.com
  VM directory:  /fromibm/vm

  File is probably  1) packed (using COPYFILE with the PACK option)
                   2) sent in "BIN F 1024" mode
                   3) named 12345.bbb.000.filename.filetype

    where 12345.bbb.000 is your ETR

  Customers may use the ID "anonymous" and should respond to the
     password prompt with the "customer@" portion of their internet ID.

  Update ETR to include the name of the file as it appears on FTP site.

  For more info:  http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/390/tcprocs.html

Cheers!
     Mike Donovan

             "Schuh, Richard"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             Sent by: The IBM                                           To
             z/VM Operating            IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             System                                                     cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ARK.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       FTP to/from IBM

             08/02/2007 05:00
             PM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

Where can I find the details of how to retrieve data from IBM’s FTP site. I
have a note telling me that a file is on the fromibm directory, but my
memory of how to access it went south when a program I was required to run
trashed all of my personal mail folders and I found out that the automated
backup system that I am required to use did not back them up.

Regards,
Richard Schuh