Stephen, i think you missed the fact that she does have a performance monitor that shows all this information in great detail.

Stephen Frazier wrote:

You have many users on your system. Why do you think WVLNX2 is getting more than 50% of one IFL? Maybe it is getting 50% and WVLNX4 is also getting 50% that would cause the HMC System Activity display to show about 100%. Maybe WVLNX4, WVLNX5, WVLNX6, and WVLNX8 are all getting about 25% each and WVLNX2 is getting about 1%. Lots of other possibilities. What evidence do you have that it is WVLNX2 that is the problem?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On the HMC, we have a System Activity display that shows our 2 CPs and
the 1 SP.  Normally the IFL is really low, but occassionally, like right
now, it shows around 100% usage.

Anne D. Crabtree
System Programmer
WV Dept of Administration - OT
304-558-1494
Fax 304-558-1441

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 8/8/2007 9:53 AM >>>

What make you think that WVLNX2 is getting more than 50% of your one
IFL?