From: Kris Buelens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 14 aug. 2007 09:25
Subject: Re:
To: The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@listserv.uark.edu>

CONLOG and HISTLOG files are cleaned up automatically, additionally you can
code an FCXRENAM EXEC that the PTK will execute, and where you can cleanup
other things, or create extra archives.  Apart from that, no automatic
cleanup is done and when the A-disk gets full, it remains full.  But,
PERFSVM remains active, you will still be able to look at real-time
performance data.
I've got an EXEC that runs in one of my other servers that will collect more
CONLOG files in SFS, useful for debugging.  It also keeps an eye on the 191
disk of PERFSVM and removes the FCXTREND file when the disk becomes more
than x% full.  I'll send it to you, it should run in a server that is
authorized in the PTK, or you can change it to become FCXRENAM.  As server
you could use VMUTIL, for example based on my RxServer package.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support