Hum, I liked the even older 8080 based MP/M based systems (multiuser
CP/M). Multiple CPUs sharing memory and disk storage. Multiple users.
One user per CPU, if I remember correctly. The CPU went into the chassis
on a card and had a dedicated RS-232 port on it to connect to a serial
terminal. I may have some details incorrect. It has been a very long
time and I never had the $$$$ to actually own one.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.