Hello Brian,

We do not have NICDEF in the directory. If SPECIAL would do the same then

we could have an explaination but I doubt if a SPECIAL would act in the

same way as the NICDEF.

I realize that I left something out. We have a running linuxmachine. We

DETACHED the F00 NIC because we would change it to connect to the vswitch

instead of to the guest LAN. After that the DEFINE connected automaticall
to the guest LAN instead of let us specify the COUPLE command.

The idea is to dynamically change the linux machine and when the action i
ready and accepted we could change the directory to relect the new
situation. I'm not too happy changing the directory before I know the
change will be successfull.

Regards, Berry.