On Thursday, 09/20/2007 at 03:34 EDT, Aisik Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Can someone show me how to define  TRSOURCE in RACF ?
> When I issued TRSOURCE, I got RPIMGR055E COMMAND TRSOURCE NOT DEFINED TO
RACF

Is it really your intent to control TRSOURCE with RACF?  If so, look in
the RACF Security Administrator's Guide at "Protecting the STORE.C,
TRSOURCE, and DIAG0E4 Events".  (p.185 in the z/VM 5.3 version.)

  RDEFINE VMCMD TRSOURCE UACC(NONE)
  PERMIT TRSOURCE CL(VMCMD) ID(userid) ACC(READ)

If you don't wish to control TRSOURCE, but wish to continue to control
other commands:

  RDEFINE VMXEVENT MYEVENTS ADDMEM(TRSOURCE/NOCTL)
  SETEVENT REFRESH MYEVENTS

If you don't wish to control any CP commands:

    SETROPTS NOCLASSACT(VMCMD)