Speaking of ads, does the "Take Back Control" commercial on www.vm.ibm.com
really work, or is it a firewall issue here at work?  It'd be interesting
to see that.  When I click on "Watch Video", I get a screen to select
"Broadband" or "Quicktime Player", but I can't get either to work.

"Dale R. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/16/2007 04:35 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: IBM's Next Generation Mainframe Processor

Aren't the commercials geared towards the PHBs of the world?  Therefore
they have to be dumb!  :-)>

--
Dale R. Smith

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its
limits."
- Albert Einstein