I just installed RSU 0702 for z/VM 5.3. Prior to this, I had DirMaint set up
and running. After the maintenance, it¹s back in testing mode for some
reason.

I have a CONFIG50 DATADVH file in the path that contains the setup we were
running in, and it has runmode= Operational. Is DirMaint not reading the
CONFIG50 file? And, if not, why?

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55              200 First Street SW