The flash isn't quite correct, the problem in question affects z/VM 5.2.0

also.  We're working to get the flash corrected.

We already have the fix written and tested and verified to resolve the mo
st
reproducible set of symptoms (and fully expect it to resolve all known
symptoms), so we'd like to offer it for fixtest / circumvention for any
customers who would like it, especially those who have already experience
symptoms.  The official APAR is working its way through the process, we
expect the official PTF to be available within a week or so.

- Bill Holder, IBM Endicott, z/VM Development and Service