There is a moderated newsgroup, comp.os.tpf, which was created in January
1999 (vote in November 1988).  However, the last legitimate post occurred in
July of 2002, and I believe that the moderator is no longer around.

The original RFD was put out by Andre Rosenthal and can be found in this
Google Groups USENET archive:  http://tinyurl.com/2ndtf7

I don't know the procedure for the Big 8 to change moderation, but that
might be a way to go.

There is also one Google-hosted group.

Later,
Ray

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds. ---ilvi
French is essentially German with messed-up pronunciation and spelling.
--Robert B Wilson
English is essentially French converted to 7-bit ASCII.  ---Christophe
Pierret [for Alain LaBonté]