From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of James M
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 10:34 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: CP Recording problem

A while back I had a problem in which a class g user was inadvertently
given iucv abilities and started cp account recording. The directory for
that user was corrected removing the IUCV statements. I then stopped
recording and purged the records for the userid in question. End of
story...I thought. Now I find that after each VM IPL I have to stop and
purge again. Any ideas on how this could be happening and how to turn it
off. The userid is seldom logged on - it has many mdisks which others
link to. I checked it's profile exec and didn't see anything suspicious.
Thanks for the help.

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated,
this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment
products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable
law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC)
traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each
sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived,
supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are
located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This
message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you
consent to the foregoing.