From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Alain Benveniste
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 11:27 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Questions about LUN DASD volumes

Hi all,

We have a new requirement where we would like to be able to backup/restore
LUN DASD from open for a test. OPEN is an other world for me. So I would
like to know how I should code LUN DASD (METALUN ?) into IOCP and how a
MDISK would look like too. A copy/paste would be great.

And what q da xxx details would show ?

Thanks
Alain Benveniste
Paris, France