I'm using IPFORMAT to view a trace and I'd like to create a file with all

the packets formated rather than viewing them one at a time on the
screen.  The purpose for doing this is to make it easy to search for
certain patterns in the packets being exchanged.

The IPFDATA file that IPFORMAT writes appears to be close, but it's a
variable length file with everything squashed together.  It's not in
packed format and XEDIT was no help.

The SAVE subcommand only does the currently displayed packet.

I don't see any other IPFORMAT options or subcommands that might help.

Brian Nielsen