We have one user who started exhibiting strange symptoms today. When he
enters the RDRLIST command,  VERIFY is set for 1-132, not 1-80.

*       He is using the PROFRLST from the S-disk, verified by me. He has
not monkeyed with the DEFAULTS for anything - everything is vanilla.
*       He has set no user synonyms, also verified.
*       He has no RDRLIST EXEC, XEDIT or MODULE other than what is on
the S-disk, also verified
*       I have done:
o       IPL CMS PARM NOSPROF
o       ACC 191 A (NOPROF
                And I get the same result.
*       I have traced both RDRLIST EXEC and PROFRLST XEDIT and have
failed to find (perhaps recognize) a smoking gun.

What gives? Where does RDRLIST set the verify columns? I have found no
such command in either the traces or the source.

Regards,
Richard Schuh