Yeah, same thing I saw when I looked. Thought "Wow, mine's V 164?" Then
realized variable lrecl 164. Q VER shows OFF 1 80. Haven't found
anything to change it yet.

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services - Enterprise Virtualization - z/VM and
z/Linux
<http://ehs.homestead.wellsfargo.com/Mainframe/zSS/zSE/zVM-zLinux/Pages/
default.aspx>

w. (972) 753-5967
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."

  _____