On Thursday, 12/20/2007 at 01:02 EST, "Stracka, James (GTI)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think it would be better if you updated the PROFILE EXEC on FTPSERVE
> with 'ACCESS filepool:FTPSERVE. B' instead of on TCPIP but...

(ahem) I do believe you have a rather extensive typo, James.  You just
suggested that David update the PROFILE EXEC, and I'm quite sure that's
not what you meant.  That will be three lashes with a wet noodle.  ;-)

You meant to say, rather, that he should update the :VMLink. tag in the
SYSTEM DTCPARMS entry for the FTP server to have it access the disk or
directory he needs, specifying the filemode.

  :nick.FTPSERVE  :type.server  :class.ftp
     :vmlink.* 555 <= b>
or
     :vmlink..dir filepool:. <= b>

Technically, the FTP server doesn't have to own the disk or directory, but
it's a lot easier and simpler if it does.