From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kris Buelens
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 1:33 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Checking how invoked

With PASRE SOURCE, you can only see a difference between called
- as REXX subroutine or REXX function: CALL myexec  or xyz=myexec()
- some other means: like CMS commandline or another exec using 'EXEC
myexec'
There is the DMSCALLR CSL routine that can provide much more
information about who called me, but I don't know it by heart: so HELP
ROUTINES DMSCALLR