From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Raymond Noal
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 7:16 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: z/VM Performance Toolkit for various z/VM 5.x releases

Dear List:

We are in the process of negotiating a license for IBM's z/VM
Performance Toolkit (PTK). I know that my current release of z/VM being
5.3.0 already ships the PTK as a disabled product in the SYSTEM CONFIG
file.

However, the first project that we need the PTK for will be on our z/VM
5.1.0 system platform.

Do any of you run the z/VM 5.3.0 version of PTK on prior (5.1.0)
systems? Is this doable?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

HITACHI
 DATA SYSTEMS

Raymond E. Noal
Senior Technical Engineer
Office: (408) 970 - 7978

This e-mail message contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL
information and is intended only for the use of the specific
individual or individuals to which it is addressed. If you are not
an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained herein or attached hereto is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, notify the person
named above by reply e-mail and please delete it. Thank you.