I am trying to get definitive answer as to what releases on z/OS will run on
a z9 using z/VM.

The only table I can find

http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/support/zos_server_support
.html
<http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/support/zos_server_suppor
t.html>

 says that oldest release is z/OS 1.4. It also says OS 2.1.0 won't run but I
know it does. (As I am logged onto it at the moment!) . z/OS 1.3 runs as
well.

How about z/OS 1.2 or z/OS 1.1

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer
Macro 4

Direct Line: +44 (0)1293 872121, Switchboard: +44 (0)1293 872000, Fax: +44
(0)1293 872001

Simply get more
 <http://www.macro4.com/> www.macro4.com

Macro 4 plc Registered office:The Orangery, Turners Hill Road, Worth,
Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 4SS
Registered in England no. 927588

Please consider the environment and THINK before you print this email.

 <http://www.macro4.com/emaildisclaimer.html> Email Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.