You can also get a little help from my URLIST tool, part of:
  http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/descript.cgi?LISTSG
You'd issue URLIST TCPIP and get an RDRLIST-like list of the RDR, PRT
and PUN queue of TCPIP.  The open console file will be included;
URLIST doesn't provide anything to view an open files, it knows PEEK
and CA's VM:SPOOL as viewers.
With URLIST TCPMAINT you'd be able to view closed console files and
PF11 could be used to PEEK the files

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support