>Has this capability been anounced yet?  We could really use that.

>I tried reversing the polarity but, despite all the Star Trek I've
>watched, it didn't help.  Perhaps I should have watched some MacGyver.

>Brian Nielsen

Perhaps you've run into a case that's covered by the maxim that was
posted at one of NASA's labs a few years ago, "Never apply a Star Trek
solution to a Babylon 5 problem".  If you don't understand the
difference, go watch the "Believers" episode of B5 (season 1).

                                                       Dennis

"The popularity and effectiveness of modern anti-depressants is one of
the great challenges of contemporary dramaturgy.  We no more want Willy
Loman to solve his problems with Prozac than we want Stanley and Stella
Kowalski to get air-conditioning."  -- Playwriting 101