> You autolog a machine, not an operating system. (Hmmm, I have
> never tried to autolog z/OS 1.7; maybe it will work.)

I don't know anything about z/OS, but I can autolog a virtual
machine that runs z/VSE and it works just fine.  We do it with
our tech support z/VSE system all the time since no one needs
access to the "real console".

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 674-8255 x-107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.