From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lionel B. Dyck
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 1:42 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: PIPE Help (please)

I am frustrated with commands generating data that fills multiple
screens
and not have the ability to scroll back and forth in the results

Thus I thought I'd try something with PIPEs and came up with this:

pipe | cms rac setr list
     | > setr list a
     | cms xedit setr list a
     | cms erase setr list a

This seemed like it would work but the file is empty when xedit opens
it.

I've looked thru the pipe help menu and pipe ahelp menu and not found
anything that helps that is obvious.

Thanks in advance