On Thursday, 02/21/2008 at 01:04 EST, Ray Mansell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Right is right.

I was just wondering if we could put this thread to rest??  I don't have a
convenient kill-file mechanism and I'm being overrun by
my-way-is-better-than-your-way posts.

Tom gets a Chuckie Award for asking the dang question in the first place.

To summarize for those who may have skipped a few of these posts:
- XEDIT is good unless you don't like it
- ISPF is good unless you don't like it
- ICCF is good unless you don't like it
- Left is right.  And vice versa.
- Three rights make a U-turn
- Personal choice is good unless you don't agree with the choice
- EDGAR is not just a bear with a pole up his ...
- CMS is better unless you like TSO better
- Your idea is better than anyone else's
- Systems programmers are stubborn
- Everybody has more free time than I suspected

:-)