From: Huegel, Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:26 PM
Subject: something with tn3270 and ssl

I have a little question that has been on my mind for a while.

I have tried this with several tn3270 emumaters and the result is the
same.

When I telnet to a standard non-secured port, and later logoff my
session returns to the VM LOGO sign-on screen.

BUT

If it is a SSL secured port that I telnet to, when I logoff I get this:

CONNECT= 29:49:25 VIRTCPU= 000:00.69 TOTCPU= 000:00.78
LOGOFF AT 14:21:54 CST THURSDAY 02/28/08

Press enter or clear key to continue

But ANY key I hit just locks the keyboard.

I have to close the session and start a new one.

The same is true for DISCONNECT and UNDIAL..

Is that how it is supposed to work?