In light of recent discussions on IBM-MAIN, IBMVM and elsewhere...

This is a fantastic collection of useful documents on Linux and Unix
management and scalability, with a rising amount of content on
virtualization and virtual machines (and even some good papers from
other parts of IBM on the pSeries and iSeries virtualization plans).
Well worth reading.